We’re looking for the following volunteers to help at the Co-Op:
1. Newsletter Co-Ordinator: Keen to develop your skills in email marketing? Earn valuable experience creating our e-news (with input and help from others!) and help inspire and connect with our members. (Min time required = 3 hours/week)
2. Content Contributors: If you’re an avid writer and you’re keen to either share or build your knowledge about our products, please get in touch. Your content contributions will be used online and in store. (Min time required = 3 hours/week).
3. Co-Ordinator: If you’re super-organised, a great communicator and keen to keep the community up to date then this role is for you. (Min time required = 3 hours/week).
If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Senior Buying Co-Ordinator: Are you a great communicator and have a passion for organic products? We’re looking for someone to join our buying team to liaise with our suppliers and staff to ensure we have the optimal mix of products in store. (Min time required = 8 hours/week). To find out more about this role, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
5. Data Entry for Fruit & Veggie supply: If you are super reliable, have excellent attention to detail, are skilled in data entry and can confidently pick up and learn our POS- Vend, then we want to hear from you! We are looking for a committed volunteer to input data for our fruit and veg order. This role is central to co-op operations and requires 1.5hrs work, 2 afternoons/evenings a week.
6. Cleaners: A great way to earn energy points and help keep our new co-op shiny and food safe. We are looking for volunteers who have a passion for health and a commitment to food safety. This role requires 3 hours/month to give the co-op a “deep clean”.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org