Source: Sachiko / Dining Story
(24 small muffins)
150g Inca berries
100g raw sugar
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
150g brown rice flour
50g coconut flour
1tsp baking powder
1. Soak the inca berries in warm water for 15 minutes and drain the water.
2. Chop the inca berries.
3. Mix the soft butter and sugar together till it becomes like cream.
4. Add beaten eggs to the butter mixture little by little and mix well.
5. Add the yogurt and the inca berries to the mixture.
6. Sift brown rice flour, coconut flour and baking powder together on to the mixture and fold in (it looks a bit floury but is OK).
7. Put the mixture into small muffin tray and bake in the oven at 180 degree for 15 minutes (for a normal muffin tray, it takes 35 minutes).
All organic ingredients can be purchased from Manly Food Co-op.